Join the LuminaSkin Team!
LuminaSkin is a leading boutique medspa in San Mateo offering a full suite of aesthetic skin and body care services. Our team of aesthetic experts stand by a commitment to beauty backed by science, proven practices, and visible natural-looking results. We’re always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to delivering excellence and are interested in growing personally and professionally with our team.
Perks of being a team member
Are you ready to take the next step?
Send your cover letter and resume today!
LuminaSkin is an industry-leading medical office, located in downtown San Mateo. Luminaskin has been successful for over 14 years and is in the top 4% of Allergan aesthetic medical practices. We recently doubled in size and have a team of passionate medical aesthetic experts, as well as advanced injectors. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best service possible, inside and outside of the treatment rooms. Our primary goal is skin health and natural-looking results, through developing an individualized treatment plan and providing education to each of our patients.
Local Applicants ONLY.
- Develop client relationships through efficient phone and face to face interactions
- Provide an exceptional experience by educating clients about products and/or treatment packages
- Work with clients and provide solutions to overcome objections
- Work collaboratively with the front desk team and providers
- Work with technology and software to ensure a positive experience with patients and providers
- Assist with product inventory and maintaining an immaculate spa environment
- Maximize revenue generation for treatments and retail products
- Maintain a polished professional image and positive attitude
- 2- or 4-year degree or relevant work experience in the medical industry
- Must have a passion for wellness and spa lifestyle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Typical work hours are five days a week, current hours of operations are Monday-Friday 9 am-6 pm and Saturdays from 9 am-4 pm.
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- 1-2 years of medical office experience and understanding of cosmetic procedures and skincare products is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Friendly work and team environment
- Work alongside top aesthetic medical providers
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
- Complimentary or reduced cost for employee treatments and products
- Start from $25.00/hr, dependent on experience.
LuminaSkin is a state-of-the-art, successful medical spa. Located in downtown San Mateo, LuminaSkin has been thriving for 14 years and is in the top 4% of Allergan aesthetic medical practices. We have recently doubled in size and have a team of passionate medical aesthetic experts, as well as advanced injectors. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best service possible, inside and outside of the treatment rooms. Our primary goal is to improve skin health and obtain natural-looking results, through developing an individualized treatment plan and providing education to each of our patients.
Local residents preferred. Willing to train the right candidate.
- A friendly and supportive work and team environment that is built on honesty, outstanding patient care, and delivering the ultimate customer experience
- Partnering with top injectors and anti-aging experts in the industry
- In-depth training and reporting directly to Co-Founder and Aesthetic Director, with over 18 years of experience
- Opportunities to grow and advance in your career
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Competitive salary base + commission
- Endless opportunity for career growth
- Comprehensive benefits packages for full-time employees
- Free treatments and products
- 3-5 years in the aesthetic/laser industry preferred
- Passion for wellness and anti-aging
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail
- An active RN/NP/PA license for the State of California
- Laser Hair Removal
- Clear & Brilliant
- Skin Tightening
- Dermal Fillers
- IV Therapy