Join the LuminaSkin Team!
LuminaSkin is a leading boutique medspa in San Mateo offering a full suite of aesthetic skin and body care services. Our team of aesthetic experts stand by a commitment to beauty backed by science, proven practices, and visible natural-looking results. We’re always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to delivering excellence and are interested in growing personally and professionally with our team.
LuminaSkin is an industry-leading medical office, located in downtown San Mateo. Luminaskin has been successful for over 14 years and is in the top 4% of Allergan aesthetic medical practices. We recently doubled in size and have a team of passionate medical aesthetic experts, as well as advanced injectors. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with the best service possible, inside and outside of the treatment rooms. Our primary goal is skin health and natural-looking results, through developing an individualized treatment plan and providing education to each of our patients.
Local Applicants ONLY.
- Develop client relationships through efficient phone and face to face interactions
- Provide an exceptional experience by educating clients about products and/or treatment packages
- Work with clients and provide solutions to overcome objections
- Work collaboratively with the front desk team and providers
- Work with technology and software to ensure a positive experience with patients and providers
- Assist with product inventory and maintaining an immaculate spa environment
- Maximize revenue generation for treatments and retail products
- Maintain a polished professional image and positive attitude
- 2- or 4-year degree or relevant work experience in the medical industry
- Must have a passion for wellness and spa lifestyle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Typical work hours are five days a week, current hours of operations are Monday-Friday 9 am-6 pm and Saturdays from 9 am-4 pm.
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- 1-2 years of medical office experience and understanding of cosmetic procedures and skincare products is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays
- Friendly work and team environment
- Work alongside top aesthetic medical providers
- Opportunities to grow and advance your career
- Complimentary or reduced cost for employee treatments and products
- Start from $25.00/hr, dependent on experience.