Q&A: “My Wedding Ring is Irritating My Skin-HELP!”January 6, 2016
Why I Love CoolSculpting! A Personal Story From The LuminaSkin Office Manager.March 11, 2016
Are you tired of constantly waxing, shaving or tweezing all your unwanted hairs?
Do you get razor bumps or acne-like breakouts when trying to get rid of those unwanted hairs?
Now that summer is approaching, it is time to shed your winter coat and prepare yourself for sunshine! Our professionals at LuminaSkin have just the thing you need to ensure smooth silky skin all summer long.
Benefits of choosing Laser hair removal:
- Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Most patients have minimal regrowth, if any after an average of 3 to 7 treatments.
- It is a quick and painless procedure. The machine can treat about the size of a quarter every second.
- You can do it on the go! There no recovery time after a treatment, you can come in on your lunch break and go right back to work!
What YOU need to know:
- After receiving a treatment, sun tanning and exposure to the sun is frowned upon on the day of your treatment. By starting your treatment in the winter, you will have optimal results by the time you’re ready to get out in the sun!
- To see optimal results in hair reduction, multiple laser hair removal sessions need to be accomplished. If you can start your treatments in the winter, by summer- a significant amount of hair reduction is present! Perfect time to show off your hair free legs in a summer dress.
You can receive treatment on the following areas of the body:
Don’t believe it until you see it? Check out our testimonials of REAL LuminaSkin patients
Call to schedule your complimentary consultation with us today!