Taking Preventative Measures with Clear + Brilliant!September 2, 2016
Kybella: The Double Chin Killer!January 24, 2017
My skin may be on the younger side, but that does not mean it is free from problems. Sun damage, large pores, and general blemishes top my skin care problems to tackle. Not only am I looking to correct my skin, but also will do anything in my power to prevent signs of aging. When I learned that LuminaSkin was introducing Clear + Brilliant, I jumped at the chance to have my first treatment! How It Works/What To Expect:
- Clear + Brilliant is a gentle laser treatment that fights the signs of aging and also evens out skin tone, reduces pores, while providing you with a more radiant, youthful glow.
- The laser induces micro-injuries to the skin. These micro-injuries force the skin to heal itself, boosting collagen production and creating clear, healthy skin.
- Prior to the treatment, numbing cream is applied, giving comfort during the roughly 30 minute treatment of the face.
- Immediately following the treatment, expect your face to be red, similar to a sunburn for 1-2 days. Following this, the skin will have a sandpaper-like texture due to scab formation over the micro-injuries. During this time, it is important to moisturize and hydrate your skin as much as possible.
- For optimal results, it is recommend to have a series of 3-5 treatments 4-6 weeks apart.
Before 1 Day After
After just one treatment, I can honestly see a different in my skin. Not only did my skin look more radiant, but also the pores on my nose have NEVER been smaller! I’m so excited to see what my results will be after doing more treatments! If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call or email us for your complimentary consultation!
-Kristen Veith, MPAS, PA-C