Most women dream about full, shapely and beautifully defined lips. After all, lips are the first things that we look at. Also, youthful and full lips – ARE SEXY!
My patients often ask me about just how good their lips could look with filler lip enhancement.
When I conduct a Lip Filler consultation, first, I look at facial structure and discuss with patients their “ideal lip” shape and size vision. Additionally, I offer my professional medical opinion. Finally and most importantly, I always listen to my patients.
The one of the most common questions I am being asked is: “Will my lips look, feel and function naturally?” and the answer is yes. Our goal is always to give young and sexy lips that you had 5-10 years ago.
We, at LuminaSkin, use 5 criteria’s to help you achieve “Ideal Lips”:
1. The Divine proportion – a vision of beauty: Upper Lip – 40% and the Lower Lip – 60% of the total height of the lips
2. Side – to – side symmetry
3. A well defined Cupid’s Bow
4. Projection on profile – when viewing from the side, the upper lip should project slightly beyond the lower lips
5. Lips–to-eyes relationship – the corners of the lips should align with the center of the pupils of the eyes
The most common fillers used in lip enhancements are Juvederm™ and Restylane®. We have been using both Juvederm™ and Restylane® since FDA approval for lip enhancement.
To ask questions or to find out if it’s the right treatment for you, call (650.401.6060) or email (email@example.com) us for your private consultation.